Some of our volunteer opportunities require a person with a Food Handler's Permit. 

If you are planning to help assist with serving food any this year's BBQ or any PTSA event, it is a great safety training to have.

Can I get my food worker card online?

Yes, all local health departments offer the food worker training, test, and card online. The only authorized online training program is Other websites that appear to offer a similar card online are not valid in Washington.

What does a card cost?

A food worker card cost $10. Once you have a food worker card, we recommend that you keep the original and carry a copy to the PTSA event.